dyban blog Thoughts on Los Angeles, Media, Politics, World Affairs, and Misc. Commentary

Monday, March 14, 2005

Marathon Page

Ok, so the page will be up and running tonight, except for a problem. As it is hosted by my free Geocities account, and the page has lots of photos, I have been hit with a bandwidth warning. As I was building the page, I would look to see how it was turning out, and was notified that I reached my limit. This is cause for alarm, as I am planning on sending the link to a lot of peeps.


Anyway, please be forewarned that you may get a message that the site is down for an hour due to a bandwidth limit. Please check back if that turns out to be the case.  Lots of stuff to see.


Also, this post will be the only place to leave comments, so please do so.

5 Comments:

Yes, the accept-except is a serious one. I would totally be on someone if I saw that. Thank you for taking notice.
I think the biggest story here is that the two people (Dan and Art) Pavel is photographed with are willing to be seen with him. Who are these strange men? Does Pavel really know them or did he pick them up at the Home Depot? Are they allowed in his apartment? Have they seen him in his Darth costume?
Also, why don't you put the photos up here or on a new blog? I tried going back and was denied. Lame!
Pavel... the marathon pictures are great! It hardly looks like your even trying in any of the FOTOs. Awesome times!!
It looks like the Jew got through to the end. Good job. Good thing you finally shaved that beard.

Did you get any extra cheering in the Chasidic communities?

Add a comment